Terms and Conditions For Portal use, Client Privacy, Cancell
Purcell Compliance Services Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 01, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.usdotapp.com and www.purcellcompliance.com website (the “Service”) operated by Purcell Compliance Services LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://purcellcompliance.com, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by Purcellcompliance.com (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website.
Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through mail at email@example.com.
CONDUCT OF USE
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libelous, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information on this website – https://purcellcompliance.com – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Purcellcompliance.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. Purcellcompliance.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Our Site may contain testimonials by actual users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the actual user’s true own opinions and experiences. We do not pay or manipulate these testimonials. They appear on our website verbatim as given to us by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors.
However, you agree and understand that the experiences are personal to those particular users, and these experiences may not be representative of everyone’s experience with that product and/or service.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy section for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use, or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Purcellcompliance.com undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
Purcellcompliance.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files, log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected from log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purcellcompliance.com may collect personally identifiable information such as your: Name, and E-mail Address during the registration on our website.
Purcellcompliance.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from https://purcellcompliance.com so that you can understand how our website collects, uses, and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the https://purcellcompliance.com website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require your Name, email address, and IP address.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via some software analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Purcellcompliance.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Purcellcompliance.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Purcellcompliance.com will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on Purcellcompliance.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Purcellcompliance.com; And, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our website, or the public.
Few permissions are required to deliver the service appropriately.
- CAMERA – We need camera permission to scan.
- GALLERY – We need gallery permission for reading and writing documents
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Purcellcompliance.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Purcellcompliance.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Purcellcompliance.com’s legitimate interests
- Purcellcompliance.com needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS ACT (PIPEDA)
The Purcellcompliance.com protects the security of information in its possession. PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM (Board of Directors, sections, volunteers, employees) adheres to the Purcellcompliance.com.cc website Privacy of Information Policy.
The Policy is based on the protection of privacy issues that face by the customers, the Canadian Code of Ethics and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
According to PIPEDA, personal information includes “any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an individual. This includes information in any form, such as name, email address, and phone number.
PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM’s Privacy of Information Policy is based on the ten principles set out in the PIPEDA.
Access: PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM gives individuals access to their personal information in order to ensure accuracy and that the information is being used for the purposes for which it was intended.
Accountability: PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM has developed a Privacy of Information Policy and appointed a Privacy Officer
- PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM makes every effort to ensure the personal information collected is accurate.
- The Association gives individuals reasonable opportunity to review and correct personal information in its possession.
- Implied and express consent is sought before the information is shared. Customers can withdraw consent in general or as it relates to a specific activity at any time to appeal to us.
- There may be situations in which information can and must be shared without express or implied consent. These situations include, for example, where required by law, where consent can’t be reasonably obtained, where there exists a danger to others or where the information is publicly available.
Identifying the purpose for Collecting Personal Information
- PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM collects and maintains information for internal use.
- Information is shared in relation to some of PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM’s ongoing activities, such as the referral service, marketing etc.
Limiting Collection: PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM limits the collection of personal information to that information specifically needed for identified purposes.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Information is used and/or disclosed for the purposes it is collected.
- Information is retained for a reasonable amount of time and destroyed when no longer of use for the purposes it is collected
- PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM makes personal information open for inspection by the person who owns the information.
- Requests to review personal information, change/correct personal information, or make a complaint to PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM about the collection and/or use of personal information are directed to the PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM Privacy Officer.
- All complaints about the collection and use of private information by PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM are directed to the PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM Privacy Officer.
- All complaints will be discussed with the complainant, investigated thoroughly and a timely response given to the complainant.
- Every effort will be made to address the issues that constitute the complaint.
- Individuals will be informed of the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner.
- Personal information is managed and stored in a secure fashion.
- PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM employees are aware of and follow the PURCELLCOMPLIANCE.COM Privacy of Information Policy.
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Purcellcompliance.com may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Purcellcompliance.com shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Purcellcompliance.com may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us (email@example.com) However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Purcellcompliance.com keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other laws, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, our website – https://purcellcompliance.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Purcellcompliance.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
OPT-IN, OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time or email us.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Purcellcompliance.com by contacting us here:
Web page: https://purcellcompliance.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Purcellcompliance.com or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance, and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
Purcellcompliance.com may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To keep you signed in to our site
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Purcellcompliance.com. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the https://purcellcompliance.com website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
Our website records information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider, and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our websites, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
Purcellcompliance.com uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
USE OF RE-MARKETING
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our services when you visit some other website.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly Via:
The material contained within the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Purcellcompliance.com does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it, and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1.loss of income or revenue;
2.loss of business;
3.loss of profits or contracts;
4.loss of anticipated savings;
5.loss of data;
6.loss of goodwill;
7.wasted management or office time; and
8.for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to use ad-blocking software;
- Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Purcellcompliance.com at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User’s own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft, or damage to any of its data.
- 3. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- 5. We may disclose the User’s Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
You must pay in the currency in which the Product price is quoted or is selected. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency you may pay by debit or credit card (or any other method that Purcellcompliance.com may introduce from time to time) and your card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
- Payment may be made by credit card. A debit card or any other such method as Purcellcompliance.com may introduce at its absolute discretion.
- Purcellcompliance.com reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- Purcellcompliance.com cannot guarantee that a particular service will always be available.
- To maximize security Purcellcompliance.com does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third-party payment providers.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
Complete the online form within 3 days of purchase you must include your service agreement to include your USDOT# and brief description of reason for refund/cancellation. Allow 3 to 5 business days for a response. Once the billing department receives your request within three days and confirms all information is correct and a refund is due, client agrees and acknowledges that it will normally take between 5-20 business days depending upon their banking institution for a refund to be fully processed and re credited to their account. Digital downloads and/or filing fees may be partially refunded based on the compliance rendered. By completing the online form the client automatically agrees to terms & conditions and understand that Purcell Compliance Services is not responsible for any failed Audit, SMP, on-site audit or department of public safety investigations and if my company was enrolled in a Randoms Program PCS is required to disclose and report and legally binding or obligated details to the FMCSA and/or Clearinghouse the Owner/Operator or Company is not enrolled in a FMCSA approved Randoms program on this date. Owner/Operator and/or company also agrees and understands that any owing Ballance due to any state or federal government entities is one hundred percent their responsibility and not the responsibility of PCS as they’re terminating their Client status with PCS.
By completing the online form the client automatically agrees to terms & conditions and understand that Purcell Compliance Services is not responsible for any failed Audit, SMP, on-site audit or department of public safety investigations and if my company was enrolled in a Randoms Program PCS is required to disclose and report and legally binding or obligated details to the FMCSA and/or Clearinghouse the Owner/Operator or Company is not enrolled in a FMCSA approved Randoms program on this date. Owner/Operator and/or company also agrees and understands that any owing Ballance due to any state or federal government entities is one hundred percent their responsibility and not the responsibility of PCS as they’re terminating their Client status with PCS.
If you have a charge dispute per our terms and conditions concerning charge credit, debit, or ACH disputes provided through our e -sign confirmation email of your new account created and/or your services you purchased. That email requires you to e-sign and lawfully appoint Purcell Compliance Services LLC, lawful Limited Attorney-In-Fact(Designated Agent), to prepare applications, convey information and or execute any other administrative function required by the FMCSA.
The e-sign signature reads as follows. “I (authorized user of the credit or debit card) authorize the above named business to charge the credit card indicated in this authorization form according to the terms outlined above. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described above, for the amount indicated above only. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.” Click here to complete the online dispute form. By completing the online form the client automatically agrees to terms & conditions and understands that Purcell Compliance Services is not responsible for any failed Audit, SMP, on-site audit or department of public safety investigations and if my company was enrolled in a Randoms Program PCS is required to disclose and report and legally binding or obligated details to the FMCSA and/or Clearinghouse the Owner/Operator or Company is not enrolled in an FMCSA approved Randoms program on this date. Owner/Operator and/or company also agrees and understands that any owing Ballance due to any state or federal government entities is one hundred percent their responsibility and not the responsibility of PCS as they’re terminating their Client status with PCS.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Purcellcompliance.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us:
Copyright © Purcellcompliance.com. All Rights Reserved.
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by Purcellcompliance.com. and may not be duplicated, copied, modified, or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog, or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Purcellcompliance.com.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog, and Services, is protected under copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
If you found any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
You can let us know about any such material or activity by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by emailing us at email@example.com.